So it’s Thursday in most of the world and it seems like I’ve heard from almost every friend I have today about some sort of calamity or crisis. Real estate deals falling thru, disagreements with family, cars breaking down, boyfriends (or girlfriends) misbehaving, one married couple who are mysteriously not wearing their rings anymore…wow is the stress flowing thick today.
Ideally your fridge should be between 35-40 degrees. Test it and adjust it. I was a little surprised to leave a thermometer in mine overnight and discover it was actually up around 42-43. I adjusted the slider and now it’s a consistent 37. Much better.
For various reasons I decided to make today a rest day(1). Tomorrow early AM I’m going to try and get to the gym. And I do need to get in a long run sometime in the next 36 hours.
This and That
- Trish: Thanks for thinking I’m 30 years old. 🙂
- Kathy: Glad your back is feeling better – welcome back! (no pun intended)
- Mike: Glad you’re back too!
- Jen: Come on…run with MY group! It’ll be fun. I’ll teach you to cook… I promise!
- "Alvis is IN the building!"
- Vicky and Susula: Thanks for your kindness and support. You guys rock!
Quote of the Day
- "When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends."
(1) Well not totally a rest day, I did bowl a 202 on the Wii a couple of hours ago.